SiteVision unlocks and simplifies the use of geospatial information by allowing you to see your data in the real world – from property lines to underground services to conceptual designs- making it the ideal tool for public and contractor engagement in planning processes as well as throughout the project lifecycle.
With the demand to capture and update geospatial data accurately and reliably, SiteVision helps create efficient deliverables and drive good decisions based on the best information available.
- Accurately places and displays 2D/3D data in real world context from any angle at true-to-life scale
- Precisely locates and reveals hidden assets
- Combines Trimble® Catalyst™ GNSS centimeter-level positioning and electronic distance measurement (EDM) with Google® AR Technology
- Automatically transforms complex 2D designs into visual 3D models
- Switches between 2D and 3D views
- Provides Trimble cloud-based data hosting and reporting tools
- Enables collaboration and communication of designs on the job site
- Compatible with a wide range of Trimble, open industry standard, and third-party file formats
- Lightweight, portable handheld or pole-mounted unit